Our guiding principles at Cedar Mountain Properties are simple:
TENANT’S OBLIGATION TO PREVENT UNSIGHTLY CONDITIONS. In addition to Tenant’s duty to maintain the Premises in good repair, Tenant shall not allow any unsightly condition to exist upon the Premises, and Tenant shall be solely responsible for any expense necessary to prevent unsightly conditions.
Landlord reserves the right to declare any condition of the premises as being in violation of this provision if Landlord or its agents, in their sole discretion but in good faith, determine any condition to be unsightly.
The following shall be considered unsightly conditions:
- Grease on driveway
- Parking vehicles on the grass
- Inoperable or “project” vehicles
- Tools or automobile repair equipment, or parts or spare tires
- Automobile or engine parts
- Mowing or landscaping equipment or parts thereof
- Boats, trailers, RV’s or ATV’s if capable of being seen from the street or sidewalk
Rent is due on the 1st of each month of the term. All payments shall be made to Cedar Mountain Properties thru the AppFolio (ACH) or mailed to the Landlord’s address.